Strategic planning helps identify what an organization wants to evolve to become and documents all that needs to occur in order to achieve their goals. The typical realistic horizon of a strategic plan is two to five years.
Does your organization have a strategy and plan?
Strategic and Tactical Planning Offerings
Strategy Development: Good strategy is the antidote to competition. Strategic thinking is the process of developing a strategy that defines your value proposition and your unique value chain. This process includes market and competitive research as well as an assessment of the company’s capabilities and the industry forces impacting it.
Strategic Plan Development: We will facilitate and create an actionable strategic plan to be used for decision making. The plan creates accountability for goal achievement. This can be used to:
- Implement your strategy
- Align the efforts of your workforce
- Reinforce the culture of the organization
- Share management’s view of where the company is and their vision of where the company is going
- Define short and long term goals
- Set clear, measurable milestones that mark progress towards important goals
- Define metrics that can be used to measure progress
Strategic Plan Execution Management: This is the most crucial component in the process. We will help you implement a system to track execution and create accountability for you and your team to execute and realize the change envisioned in the strategic plan.
If you would like an assessment of your needs and would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us.