Using the MT-Notifier Queue
- Make sure that mt-notifier-queue.cgi is executable on your server.
- Both the system and blog queue must be on to send notifications via queue.
- Once notifications are in the queue, you must create a cron job to send them:
- cd MT_HOME/plugins/Notifier; ./mt-notifier-queue.cgi -limit=500
- The pathname (in italic) is the full filesystem path to MT-Notifier.
- The limit option (in bold) is the number of notifications to send.
- Schedule the job as often as you would like, but don't run afoul of your host!
- That's it. Now you can queue your notifications!
Return to the MT-Notifier installation guide.