- Update to correct logging information.
- Update download location for plugin manager.
- Complete rewrite as junk filter plugin for MT4.
- Updated template for 3.16 with magic token.
- Moved registration out of main plugin file.
- Added require statements for external modules.
- Clean up template and code.
- Update to address Windows path issue.
After extensive testing, and some excellent help along the way, I think we've licked the problems under Windows servers. The problem has to do with the way that Movable Type handles the path when processing plugins. MT-Moderate and some other plugins use a new technique known as a plugin envelope to make using the plugin a bit easier. Everything is installed in one location - typically a subdirectory of the plugins directory.